Baystate Tent and Party is looking for seasonal and potentially permanent tent and party event installers. Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay close attention to details. We are looking for people with strong customer service skills, professional, flexibility, and reliability a MUST. You will be required to work some off-hours such as late night, weekend, early morning, and long days when necessary. Candidates must have a clean driving record in order to drive box trucks to and from set up sites. Compensation will include a competitive salary of $12.00 and up depending on experience. We will include paid holidays, vacation, and health care assistance to the right candidates that become full-time permanent employees.
This job is perfect for those who want to work during summer vacation from college however, we are in need of experienced workers as well who want to stay on through the fall and beyond.
Some responsibilities include:
- Installation of small and large party tents and other rental items such as moonwaks, tables, and chairs
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Equipment care and maintenance
- Complete paperwork properly
- Call customers en route and be professional on job sites at all times
Skills and Requirements:
- Able to lift at least 70 lbs
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Valid drivers license
- Obtain a Mass DOT medical card (for all drivers)
If you would like to apply or learn more, please fill out this application or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.